Tuesday 1 April 2008

A post that Killed Two Overdue Memes.

.
mood: CALM.

i am still very deprived of the internet!
T_T

From Monkey With Tartar Sauce, Azhan.

5 Things Things You Didn't Know About Daniel

Daniel was 45 kg from Form 1 till the age of 22.
Eat or don't eat.
The weight was pretty much stagnate.
There's a speculation that there's a tape worm living in him.

Daniel had a weird habit when he was a kid,
he will sort of adjust things in the supermarket rack,
if they weren't in alignment. Or properly sort them.
So to avoid being silly, he avoid such aisle.

Daniel dislike drinking water when he was a kid.
Always tea or soft drinks only.
And now he usually buys bottle water to drink,
not from the boiled water at home.
He claims that there's a plastic smell.

Before Daniel goes to bed,
he needs to wash his foot.
And his foot must be covered.
He gets agitated otherwise.
Fearing that someone/something might touch/pull his legs.

Both of Daniel's baby fingers are slightly curved.
It ain't straight.
winks

apparently this is a 8 facts about yourself... i so LAZY already la!


From Boyz World, Kenny.

1 Which feature do you zoom in on when you meet a guy for the first time?
His eyes.

2. Who is your role model?
The mirror's reflection.

3. What's the healthiest thing you would eat among sushi, salad and sandwich?
Salad.

4. Which movie you can watch again and again?
Sound of Music.

5. Three gadgets that you can't live without?
Ipod, Camera, Computer.

6. What is your most annoying habit?
Laziness.

7. What's one thing you're glad you've outgrown?
Of not going to the dentist.

8. I get nervous when...
I see a needle, keen in sucking out my blood.

9. My biggest fear is...
When the bank account is going empty.

10.The best thing I've done for myself is...
Getting braces!

11. Pass this meme to 6 people.
38 Kia
Aaron
Drowned Glass
Little Dove
Miss Cake
Pinky

8 comments:

Glog said...

My favourite movie too...

The Hills are a live, with the sound of music...(runs to the back and think its the hills of Austria)

ikanbilis said...

OWHMEGAWD WE ALL LOVE JULIE ANDREW YAY!

you did the tag! yay i'm so proud of you!

but its 8 things lah. how come you downgraded it? i failed my add maths buy i can still count ok. my pointy finger isn't straight either. i'm having bad hiccup now and i'm going to wash my feet before i go to bed, which is what i always do all my life without knowing the purpose of it.

Little Prince said...

glog: hahaha. it's just classic. ;)

ikanbilis: YUPS. eh. i tot 5. shiet! oh well... whatever. LOLS!

Unknown said...

My my. Weren't you a quirky kid eh? :P

Little Dove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Dove said...

Alamak, I got tagged!

How's the fever?

You must've been a very adorable little boy. I still find you very adorable now. ;)

KOKO KISS said...

wei, sorry..
tarak hati to do your tag.
my agency tak layan me...damn upset now.

talk to you laters.

W.

Little Prince said...

frankie: i still am one :P

little dove: AWWWW~ so sweet... gosh. you are like some super manis sugar with lots of honey! :D

win-ni: the more reason why you should do the meme! -_-